Multi-City Calling System
The Multi-City Calling System (MCCS) is a sophisticated technology system created to help outbound call centers in functioning effectively across numerous locations. The system is made up of a collection of telecom gateways connected across different geographic areas, allowing companies to make and receive calls from any location using a single system.
1. Missed call facility for incoming calls
2. Integration with existing call center dialer
3. Call recordings available
4. Cloud based hosting and support
5. Web portal for admin settings and recordings