QC2 combines the features of an IP PBX, IP based large call center software & industrial grade conferencing bridge.
The IP PBX from QC2 has the following advantages
SIP-Based, Hosted PBX Platform
True Multi-Tenancy Architecture
High Reliability with Redundancy Protection
Supreme Scalability up to 1,000 Tenants on One Server
Wide Variety of Rich IP PBX Features
Support for both Windows and Linux OS
Centaur simplifies your communication process with essential features for call management. It offers a single number for all your customers, an intelligent mapping system, and rich IP PBX features like conferencing, call forwarding, call hold, call transfer, call recording, and more. With three variations, Centaur, Centaur Pro, and Centaur Pro+, each tailored to meet your unique business needs, it’s a comprehensive and customizable network solution to effectively manage your calls.
1. Single number for all your customers
2. Intelligently map every customer with their key contact within your organization
3. Conferencing, Call Forwarding, Call Hold, Call Transfer, Call Recording and other rich IP PBX features
Multi-City Calling System
The Multi-City Calling System (MCCS) is a sophisticated technology system created to help outbound call centers in functioning effectively across numerous locations. The system is made up of a collection of telecom gateways connected across different geographic areas, allowing companies to make and receive calls from any location using a single system.
1. Missed call facility for incoming calls
2. Integration with existing call center dialer
3. Call recordings available
4. Cloud based hosting and support
5. Web portal for admin settings and recordings